Free Bankruptcy Consultation in Raleigh, NC
Sheree and Kerry Cameron of Cameron Bankruptcy Law
offer a FREE consultation in Raleigh, NC.
No strings attached.
PLEASE DON’T BE RUDE – Let us know if you can’t show!
The free consultation averages an hour and thirty minutes, but have be as short as an hour and as long as three hours. In it they personally go over your situation in detail and can usually advise a course of action. If they can’t at the consultation, they will when they get the information needed (at a later date, usually by email).
This is a list of things
typically wanted at the first consultation. You don’t need to bring any of them, but the more you bring, the more accurate they can be. Any of these you can bring as PDFs (instead of printed) would be appreciated.
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- Last 6 Months Bank Statements
- Last 6 Months Pay Stubs
- Last 2 years Federal and State Tax Returns
- Credit Reports (AnnualCreditReport.com) — we can pull this at our meeting too.
- NADA print out of your vehicles (NADA.com)
- Any information and deeds for any real estate and mortgages, liens and foreclosures
- Any information on vehicle loans and repossessions
- Any paperwork an attorney has sent you about a debt
- Any paperwork you may have been served (often by a sheriff)
- Anything else that may concern you
If you don’t want to visit us, in some cases we can go to your home, or we can do the consultation via emails.
One of the ways they keep our price down is to have an office in our home. Our home-office is immediately inside the front door. We welcome you!
Our home-office is located in NE Raleigh off Louisburg Road /(401). It is easily found via GPS and Mapquest and similar online services. Due to HOA rules, the outside is unmarked with no signage.
This is the address is:
By appointment only please!
Cameron Bankruptcy Law
8019 Atamasco Circle
Raleigh, NC 27614
Directions to our office