Free Bankruptcy Consultation in Raleigh, NC
Sheree and Kerry Cameron of Cameron Bankruptcy Law
offer a FREE consultation in Raleigh, NC.
No strings attached.
PLEASE DON’T BE RUDE – Let us know if you can’t show!
At Cameron Bankruptcy Law, our free consultation typically lasts between thirty and ninety minutes, although in some cases, it may extend up to three hours. During this session, Kerry will thoroughly analyze your specific circumstances and provide expert guidance on the best course of action. In the rare event that we are unable to provide immediate advice during the consultation, rest assured that he will promptly follow up with the necessary information via email or call at a later date.
This is a list of things
This is a list of things typically wanted at the first consultation. You don’t need to have any of them, but the more you have, the more accurate we can be.
We do our free consultations via Zoom or over the phone. You can set up a free appointment here: http://BKAppointment.com
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- Last 6 Months Bank Statements
- Last 6 Months Pay Stubs
- Last 2 years Federal and State Tax Returns
- Credit Reports (AnnualCreditReport.com) .
- JD Powers print out of your vehicles (NADA.com)
- Any information and deeds for any real estate and mortgages, liens and foreclosures
- Any information on vehicle loans and repossessions
- Any paperwork an attorney has sent you about a debt
- Any paperwork you may have been served (often by a sheriff)
- Anything else that may concern you
One of the ways they keep our price down is to have an office in our home. Our home office is immediately inside the front door. We welcome you!
Our home office is located in NE Raleigh off Louisburg Road /(401). It is easily found via GPS and Mapquest and similar online services. Due to HOA rules, the outside is unmarked with no signage.
This is the address is:
By appointment only please!
Cameron Bankruptcy Law
8019 Atamasco Circle
Raleigh, NC 27614
Directions to our office