How Much Does a Bankruptcy Cost?
Yes, it is expensive, but I believe we have the least expensive bankruptcy cost in North Carolina. We do everything we can to keep costs down.
What we do:
1) We have no paid advertising – just this website. May of our clients are referrals from previous clients and other lawyers.
2) We are a husband/wife team. Sheree is the attorney and I (Kerry) am her paralegal.
3) Our office is in our home which keeps our overhead down.
These are Cameron Law Rates (or costs of a bankruptcy) as of August 2020
All bankruptcy costs subject to change. For a complete list, view the appropriate agreement.
These are for personal and married couple bankruptcies — not business bankruptcies.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Cost (with payment plans) in Raleigh, NC
- How Much Does a Bankruptcy Cost? $1,395 Attorney Fee (per person or couple – This already low fee is further discounted for military, law enforcement, teachers, some unemployed, and low fixed-income)
- $338 Chapter 7 Court Filing Fee (per person or married couple — sometimes the Court can waive this)
- $25 Online Class #1 (per person or married couple — sometimes this can be waived)
- $12 Online Class #2 (per person ONLY – sometimes this can be waived)
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Cost in Raleigh, NC
- Attorney Fee – $500.00 up front and $75-$100/month.
- $313 Chapter 13 Court Filing Fee (per person or married couple)
- $25 Online Class #1 (per person or married couple
- $12 Online Class #2 (per person or married couple
- Since a Chapter 13 can take over 5 years to complete, there are other potential up-keep costs